Sunday, February 21, 2010

OPI Suzi Says Fung Shui

Recently OPI released the Hong Kong Collection. I would have loved to get them all, but I'm trying to scale back on how many new polishes I buy (at least for a little while!). I couldn't resist picking up the blue in the collection though. I can never resist a blue!

OPI Suzi Says Fung Shui


According to OPI, Suzi Says Fung Shui is "A serene cobalt blue to balance your yin yang". I don't know about balancing my yin and yang or if I would call this cobalt, but I do like it! It's a sort of bright blue with a dusty cast that I didn't quite capture. Anyhow, this polish applied very smoothly, I only wish all my polishes would apply so hassle-free. Three coats out of habit, it really would have been fine with two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I may not be able to respond to all comments in a timely fashion but I read and appreciate each and every one =)