Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Icing Awkward

First of all, I apologize for the lack of posts. My computer had a hiccup and it took a little while to figure out the problem. Sadly, I lost a few sets of photos, but happily I backup my files frequently.

Today I'm wearing a green that I love, Icing Awkward. Greens have a tendency to make my skin look redder in photographs than is true in real life, but the polish color is accurate. This is 3 coats, outdoors, but slightly overcast. Application is fair. I had a little bit of cuticle drag on the first coat, but it evened itself out.




This is, to me, a perfect moss green. Unfortunately I couldn't find any of the moss I'm thinking of to show it to you, so you'll just have to trust me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I may not be able to respond to all comments in a timely fashion but I read and appreciate each and every one =)