Monday, March 15, 2010

KOTD: Icing Awkward + China Glaze L8R G8R

Heh, I ended up wearing Icing Awkward for almost a week. Really L.O.V.E. that color. The third day I wore it my new Konad plates from OCNailArt arrived in the mail. Naturally I had to test one out immediately. Just to make sure it was working properly, of course. At least that's what I told my husband. Heh heh.



The weather has been nice, so I pulled out China Glaze L8R G8R from the OMG! collection for the stamping. The design is from Konad plate M66.



Pics are clickable for larger images. Apologies for the tip wear, work has been taking a toll on my nails lately =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I may not be able to respond to all comments in a timely fashion but I read and appreciate each and every one =)