Sunday, May 16, 2010

Finger Paints Red Marzipan & Sally Hansen

For this manicure I decided to pull out another untried I've had sitting around. I was hoping the sun would come out and show how sparkly this really is, but sadly he kept hiding behind a cloud. This is two coats of Finger Paints Red Marzipan.



I actually did this shortly before I went to bed the night before I took pictures and everything was fine. When I woke up I had a bubble on my middle finger, bleh. I'm blaming the Poshe topcoat I used. It probably needs thinning. Anyhow, Red Marzipan was a dream to apply. It's not a one coater, but the second coat evened it out quite nicely. Consistency was great, polish went exactly where I wanted it to go, no cleanup required.



I wore Red marzipan alone for couple of days before the Konad bug got me and I used one of the french tip designs on Konad plate m56. Completely forgot to take pictures of it before the next thing happened. I was in Walmart (work-related, ha) and took a quick swing through cosmetics and found a treasure. Literally.

Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure


Of course I bought it. We don't see flakies much in person around here. It's almost a nail polish desert. Naturally I swatched it right over my existing manicure...

Finger Paints Red Marzipan + Konad m56 + Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure


...and proceeded to take many, many pictures.



So many colors. Pictures don't do it justice. But you can click to see bigger pictures.




It was a good day.

5 comments:

  1. this looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the gold in the red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish we could get Finger Paints in the UK! Doh.
    www.nailpolishuk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Scandalous Thanks!

    @Lolitadewdrop Mmmm, I love that myself...

    @jaljen I wish I could get Finger Paints here. This is my one and only bottle I got on the nbmarketplace. Now I want so many more...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I may not be able to respond to all comments in a timely fashion but I read and appreciate each and every one =)