Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Nfu Oh 51 layered + Konad

So, I won't tell you about how gorgeous Nfu Oh flakies are, because you probably already know. But I do want to show you my Nail of the Week (yikes, that's rare for me...a whole week!) because I pulled out the Konad again. This time I tried a full nail stamp. I need more practice!

This was one coat of Wet n Wild Black Creme (gotta love cheap one-coaters!) and two coats of Nfu Oh 51. Poshe quick-dry to make it nice and hard and then out came the Konad! I used plate m73 and Color Club Worth the Risque for the stamp.

Nfu oh 51 + Black Creme + Color Club Worth the Risque konad, sun






Do you like my japanese bellflower? My first bellflower of the season. I had to take a picture with it because I thought I had killed it. All the leaves and stems dried up and fell off and I was so sad...turns out it was just hibernating. So few plants do that in this climate, I didn't think to check. Silly me. =)

3 comments:

  1. Aw that is so pretty and dainty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful nails and flower (I love the color of it)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lolita & ShortandSweet Thanks, both of you! I'm sorry I've beenlate replying. I've been fighting off a cold and finally fell victim to a monster version of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I may not be able to respond to all comments in a timely fashion but I read and appreciate each and every one =)