Thursday, July 1, 2010

Orly Snowcone

Short and sweet today! From Orly's Sweet Color Collection, Snowcone looks a bit dusty in the bottle but actually is a bright cornflower blue! Beautiful.

Orly Snowcone, sun


Orly Snowcone, shade


This was a true swatch, meaning I didn't use a base or top coat. I am in love with this polish. Not only the color, but the application. No challenge at all. (That's good! lol) I used two coats but Snowcone is so richly pigmented it was almost opaque in one coat. And see how glossy it is? Yum!

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous color. This might be one of the best light blues ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got this too and love it. It looks great on you.
    Susie
    PS Don't forget to enter my newest giveaway:
    http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/enter-my-kiss-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nihrida I bet this would be awesome on you!

    @Freshie It's amazing how polishes can be so different on the nail!

    @susies1955 Thanks! I bet it looks fabulous on you too! Thanks for reminding me about the giveaway =)

    @Rhea & LacquerWare Thanks! I think this one is going in my top 20 =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally got this color this weekend! Such a pretty blue!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I may not be able to respond to all comments in a timely fashion but I read and appreciate each and every one =)