Friday, July 9, 2010

Viva La Nails Nail Art

Viva La Nails is an online store that carries a nice selection of various nail art and nail care supplies. They offer a free sample pack to bloggers and youtube artists (you can read more about that here) which I ordered, being curious about it myself.

While I waited for my sample pack to arrive I browsed their website. Prices seem reasonable and they ship internationally to a number of companies (you can see the list here). What I liked best however, is that many of the nail art supplies had a short video in the description explaining their use. For nail art newbies like me that's very helpful! Anyhow, my sample pack arrived a few days ago and though I didn't have time to really dig in, I wanted to embellish my current manicure so I chose to add some nail stickers.

China Glaze Heli-Yum with Nail Stickers NSC05


Application was pretty easy, just peel and stick. I used tweezers to remove the stickers from the sheet, it makes placement much easier. Added a clear coat and I was ready to go! These do create a bump on your nail surface so I don't think they'll last long at work if you have a job that involves scraping your nails around. I think the water decals will be much thinner and smoother. Check out what else came in my sample pack (click for a bigger image):



I'm not sure how to use the crushed shells or those tiny beads, but I really want to try out the little fabric flowers. They just look too darn cute!


The nail art products in this post were provided by the company for review.

1 comment:

  1. Cuteness, glad to know they ship Internationally as I noticed only pounds and wasn't sure if we could get it in the U.S.!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I may not be able to respond to all comments in a timely fashion but I read and appreciate each and every one =)