Thursday, August 26, 2010

Zoya Zara

Good morning! (or afternoon or evening....) Today I have for you another Zoya from the polish exchange, the delightful Zara!

Zoya Zara, morning sun


Two perfect coats over a base coat of CND Ridge Out and covered with Poshe fast-drying top coat. Polish consistency was thin and smooth with good coverage. Another winner from Zoya!

Zoya Zara, morning sun


I love this delicate lavender with a touch of pink and the golden shimmer gives it just the right amount of Pow! look at me! It's beautiful. And looking at it reminds me of something...ah, you're going to laugh at me. It reminds me of a My Little Pony doll I had when I was a little girl. I don't remember her name, but she was lavender and had these transparent wings that snapped to her back and a pinkish mane...I haven't thought of My Little Ponies in years. It's funny what triggers memories, isn't it?

I'd just like to take a moment to let you know I really do appreciate all your comments. I've been bad about responding to them lately but I do read all of them and I'm working on catching up. Coming up, a few more NYX swatches and another Quirius. You all have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. This is still untried for me and I have no idea why. I have this fear it will be ugly on me. Looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is stunning! really really pretty on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this one too. It is stunning when the sun hits that golden flecks of shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @KrisInPhilly Well, we never know until we try! I bet your fear is unfounded and it becomes an instant fave =)

    @karen Thanks! I was worried (like Kris, hehe) and now I'm glad I broke down and just tried it!

    @Biba I didn't get pics, but I love that the shimmer is visible under the fluorescent lights at work as well! Although nothing beats sunshine for showing off a polish =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I may not be able to respond to all comments in a timely fashion but I read and appreciate each and every one =)