Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Introducing Color Club Alter Ego

I know you've probably seen this already, but I still want to share. This spring Color Club presents us with the 12-shade Alter Ego collection:


Alter Ego!

Color Club lets you create high-fashion looks for every identity with Alter Ego, their latest collection of diverse, long-lasting lacquers!

Alter Ego’s consists of 12 shades! Go incognito with our opaque shades or rendezvous in full view with our sheers of Alter Ego ‘LIGHTS’ and ‘DARKS’!

Alter Ego’s ‘Reveal Your Mystery Collection’ 7 piece salon pack includes Get a Clue, Revealed, Incognito, Secret Rendezvous, Sheer Disguise, and Give Me a Hint shades plus Milky White Base Coat. Their ‘Keep It Undercover Collection’ 7 piece salon pack includes Alter Ego, Secret Agent, Total Mystery, Alias, Ulterior Motive and Masquerading plus Vivid Top Coat.





I'm very excited to see this collection in person! I love that it combines pastels with rich, bold colors. Springtime for me isn't just about Easter and blooming flowers; it's also the last snow on the mountain, wild out-of-nowhere thunderstorms and the rich scent of the earth being turned over. It's warm and wet and thrilling. It's watching the ocean shift in color from bright turquoise to pale shimmery gray as spring rains roll over. The shades in Alter Ego will satisfy my whimsical moods. And the duochrome? *fans self* Instant lust. If they're anything like Wild and Willing from the Wild at Heart collection, I'm buying back-ups.

So...my favorites from Reveal Your Mystery are Secret Rendezvous and Sheer Disguise. I'm also curious about the Milky White Base Coat. I'm still in search of a good "underwear" polish for sheers that works for me. My favorites of Keep It Undercover are Alter Ego, Alias, Ulterior Motive and Masquerading. I can hardly wait! What colors interest you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I may not be able to respond to all comments in a timely fashion but I read and appreciate each and every one =)